Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Cannot load compatibility module   - tchirambaguwa - 06/03/2020 02:16 AM  
 Cannot load compatibility module   - R. Wilke - 06/03/2020 03:29 AM  
Keyword
 06/03/2020 02:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
tchirambaguwa

I recently purchased DragonCapture because they really need to use it on 1 of the computers I use at work.

I am using Dragon Professional Individual 15.3 on a Windows 7 professional 32-bit machine.

I downloaded the .msi file for DragonCapture but when I try to install it it gives an error 'There is a problem with this Windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor'

Also, when I log Dragon Professional Individual in the last day or so it is not giving an error Cannot load compatibility module support {GUID=B27D84D4-9CEC-4CB3-872E-FAECD7E02C39}

I have tried various solutions to fix this including the solutions offered in the quick tips manual Nuance Forum without success. I have also tried the regedit tips suggested in some forums. I have also checked that the Windows Installer is running. I have searched on the computer for the above GUID number .The only place I find it is in the nsapps.ini and it seems to be related to the DragonCapture 

I really need to use Dragon Capture as I believe it will greatly improve my productivity 

Kindly assist 

KB1.jfif
KB1.jfif  (324 KB)
KB2.jfif
KB2.jfif  (213 KB)

06/03/2020 03:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

You activated a trial two days ago, which means that installing succeeded and you were prompted to activate when running DragonCapture for the first time.

Please contact me offline by sending me a message via my webpage.

-------------------------

No need to buy if all you want to do is try ...

DragonCapture (30 Day Trial)
DragonCapture Manual

Statistics
31670 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 4473 on 07/17/2020 at 10:00 AM.
There are currently 371 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 372 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.