KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How can i move this thing out the way? it is blocking my browser tab
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/03/2020 03:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 06/03/2020 03:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
fiziwee

I've tried moving it to the bottom of the screen but it moves back to the same position after i start speaking

Also i dont want to remove it completely because I turn Dragon off/on often. And i want to be able to see if it is on or off

-------------------------

my blog

06/03/2020 03:31 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

We are not certain we understood your question but when you speak or make a noise, Dragon will snap focus to wherever your cursor is. Dragon is supposed to work this way.

You can see if Dragon is running by the DragonBar green/red/blue icon but if you have it minimized to your task bar, you can always drag the Dragon icon onto the Taskbar and use the same principle.

Forum Mission Statement
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ext 1

06/03/2020 03:45 PM

Author Icon
monkey8
Top-Tier Member

I think you are talking about the results box that is blocking the tab. You need to do the following by voice:

"Show Dragon Options"

"Click Appearance" and set the results box to "never show".

Sounds like you don't want to see the Dragon bar either so make sure you set that "minimised to tray" on the same options page. You can tell Dragon is running by clicking on the small arrow icon in the system tray to get the extension tray and dragging the microphone icon into the system tray itself and then you can always tell when Dragon is running.

06/03/2020 04:01 PM

Author Icon
fiziwee

Originally posted by: monkey8 I think you are talking about the results box that is blocking the tab. You need to do the following by voice:

"Show Dragon Options"

"Click Appearance" and set the results box to "never show".

Sounds like you don't want to see the Dragon bar either so make sure you set that "minimised to tray" on the same options page. You can tell Dragon is running by clicking on the small arrow icon in the system tray to get the extension tray and dragging the microphone icon into the system tray itself and then you can always tell when Dragon is running.

so i change my setttings and these are my settings now. I can only tell if Dragon is on or off by clicking the arrow in my system tray.

settings:

i have to click my system tray to see if its on or off: 

here i can see the icon

my blog

06/03/2020 04:07 PM

Author Icon
monkey8
Top-Tier Member

That's it, you can drag the green microphone icon next to the clock and you will always be able to tell if Dragon is running without clicking on the small arrow. However it looks like you want to keep all your icons off the taskbar and in the extension tray.

Statistics
31670 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 4473 on 07/17/2020 at 10:00 AM.
There are currently 428 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 429 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.