KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bouncing repeating letters when dictating into Google Chrome and Gmail
Topic Summary: Dragon adds extra extraneous characters
Created On: 11/13/2020 01:37 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 11/13/2020 01:37 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
android94301
Power Member

Here is an example  of something I dictated into Gmail using Google Chrome:

This is a test. I am curious to know what happens and why Dragon adds extra charracters.  If I type the  word appointment somehow Dragon seems to be adding extra characters.  It's pretty random and I don't really understand why it hhappens.

Does anyone have any ideas how or why tthis is happening and how to fix it? It doesn't really seem to happen  in  other situations onnline, I spoke too soon as you can see in the preevious word.

I checked the recognition history and that seems fine with no extraneous characters.

help would be greatly apprecciated since I use Dragon a lot while dictating emails and it is a pain in the you know what to have to spell check  and correct everything.

PS:I also tested using the DragonPad tool  and the Dictation box tool and they work perfectly.

Statistics
31937 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 1397 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 1398 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.