KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: GUID compatibility module support error (Natlink installation)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/05/2020 10:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 GUID compatibility module support error (Natlink installation)   - riemanndiy - 11/05/2020 10:09 AM  
 GUID compatibility module support error (Natlink installation)   - riemanndiy - 11/05/2020 07:40 PM  
Keyword
 11/05/2020 10:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
riemanndiy

Hello, I'm trying to install it correctly Natlink. I installed Python 2.7.16; Natlink 4.2; wxPython 3.0-win32-3.0.2.0; pywin32-219 win32-py2.7; DNS 15.3. I had to install manually these software because I wasn't able to launch the Natlink configuration by GUI.

After doing all the procedures and configuration (enabling Natlink), I closed Python configuration for Natlink and restarted the Dragon NaturallySpeaking. When I restarted the Dragon it appears always and GUID error, I post an image about this.

I tried to follow the Dragon tutorial to solve this problem http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5115/~/error%3A-cannot-load-compatibility-module-support---guid, but the nothing changed. Also I tried to run in command prompt this line: wmic prduct get, to see if I could find the GUID error.

I tried almost everything, I uninstalled all the software but nothing changed (the computer is completely empty and without any programs, so I would exclude any conflict reasons).

I tried the same procedure using the same software, with another computer and I succeeded with the 1st try. So I think it's a problem of the 1st computer.

My question is, what can I do to fix this problem, or at least to try? How can I try to find the GUID error?

Thank you.

Statistics
31998 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 468 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 469 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.