KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I can't click anything on the dragonbar since updating
Topic Summary: I can't click anything on the dragonbar since updating
Created On: 11/13/2020 01:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 I can't click anything on the dragonbar since updating   - Nanowhymo - 11/13/2020 01:19 PM  
 I can't click anything on the dragonbar since updating   - R. Wilke - 11/13/2020 01:41 PM  
Keyword
 11/13/2020 01:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Nanowhymo

Hi, apologies if I've formatted wrong or used the forum wrong, I'm not very used to message boards. 

I got the latest update off the nuance website, and since then, I can't click anything on the dragon bar. Just outright can't interact with it besides dragging it around. I can't turn my microphone on, can't go to help, nada. 

I'm working on my new computer, and everything seemed fine until I updated. I created an audio profile and did the tutorial using the microphone I have now, which seemed to be working ok. And now I can't click anything in the dragon bar. 

I tried turning my microphone on from the little < icon menu in the start bar, but that doesn't work either- the microphone icon is greyed out, and if I click or right click it just makes an error noise. I think I might need to set up the profile again from scratch, but how do I do that if I can't interact with the dragonbar? please help, I have an essay due in three days. 

Statistics
31943 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 623 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 625 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.