KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: GUID compatibility module support error (Natlink installation)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/05/2020 10:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 GUID compatibility module support error (Natlink installation)   - riemanndiy - 11/05/2020 10:09 AM  
 GUID compatibility module support error (Natlink installation)   - riemanndiy - 11/05/2020 07:40 PM  
Keyword
 11/05/2020 10:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
riemanndiy

Hello, I'm trying to install it correctly Natlink. I installed Python 2.7.16; Natlink 4.2; wxPython 3.0-win32-3.0.2.0; pywin32-219 win32-py2.7; DNS 15.3. I had to install manually these software because I wasn't able to launch the Natlink configuration by GUI.

After doing all the procedures and configuration (enabling Natlink), I closed Python configuration for Natlink and restarted the Dragon NaturallySpeaking. When I restarted the Dragon it appears always and GUID error, I post an image about this.

I tried to follow the Dragon tutorial to solve this problem http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5115/~/error%3A-cannot-load-compatibility-module-support---guid, but the nothing changed. Also I tried to run in command prompt this line: wmic prduct get, to see if I could find the GUID error.

I tried almost everything, I uninstalled all the software but nothing changed (the computer is completely empty and without any programs, so I would exclude any conflict reasons).

I tried the same procedure using the same software, with another computer and I succeeded with the 1st try. So I think it's a problem of the 1st computer.

My question is, what can I do to fix this problem, or at least to try? How can I try to find the GUID error?

Thank you.

11/05/2020 07:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
riemanndiy

I am updating what I've done since now. I have followed the procedures described in in this link https://qh.antenna.nl/unimacro/installation/problemswithinstallation.html, But none Of these has worked. I am currently using an Old PC (it has 4 GB of RAM, and Intel core duo processor and in general it's a PC from 2008) Could this affect the procedure? I am now trying to reboot this old PC and doing another time of the procedure to see if I can install it successfully. By the way if anyone has some suggestions please let me know. Thank you

Statistics
31943 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 520 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 522 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.