KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Vocabulary Editor- Train-Train Words (Why Red)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/07/2022 12:39 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Vocabulary Editor- Train-Train Words (Why Red)   - Robert Snow - 07/07/2022 12:39 PM  
 Vocabulary Editor- Train-Train Words (Why Red)   - Lunis Orcutt - 07/07/2022 03:18 PM  
 Vocabulary Editor- Train-Train Words (Why Red)   - Robert Snow - 07/16/2022 12:36 PM  
Keyword
 07/07/2022 12:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Robert Snow
Top-Tier Member

Vocabulary Editor- Train-Train Words

When in Train Words and clicking on Train the visual bubble starts out yellow and then turns red and then green.

Here's what I'm thinking in regards to the color:

Yellow-ready to go
Red-you got a problem
Green-good job ready to go

My issue is I do not know what the red is trying to tell me or how to correct it. My first thought would be the volume. I tried turning the volume all the way up and all the way down and I still have the red. I might also mention that I used voice activation for this topic with typing errors. But my visual bubble on the Dragon bar was also showing red.

Bob

-------------------------

Robert Snow
Germantown, WI

07/07/2022 03:18 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

We find training words rarely necessary, except in unique situations. In other words, you shouldn't have to train many words. When you see red, it means that you are speaking too loud but assuming you are using Dragon with the default auto-gain setting, Dragon will probably trim back the volume and you should be OK. In other words, if you run Dragon's Microphone Check, it won't make any difference unless you remove the checkmark from Automatically adjust the microphone level as I speak, under the Choose a Microphone menu. If you are using DPI, you will probably find this under the Manage Dictation Sources menu (where it doesn't belong).

Change "No" to "Know" w/KnowBrainer 2020
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ex 1

07/16/2022 12:36 PM

Author Icon
Robert Snow
Top-Tier Member

Got it

Thanks

Robert Snow
Germantown, WI

Statistics
32359 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 265 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 267 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.