SP 6 PRO - 30 day trial version   - dilligence - 01/11/2021 03:27 PM  
Keyword
 01/03/2021 03:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

Dear forum members,

The SP 6.8.3 PRO demo version is available now. Do you want to try SP PRO? Just send an email to:

speechproductivity@gmail.com

I will send you a download link + license file so you can use the program freely for 30 days.

The demo version features the following modules:

Advanced Application Activation/Positioning, All-in-One Dictation Box, Quiet Box, Absolute Size, Cache Manager, Clipboard viewer, Glide, Global Translucency, Hotkey Manager, Hotkeys for Dragon, Hyper Notes, New Size, Pause Reminder, Placer, Plates, Quick Correct, SP Editor, SP Search, Speaker, Startup Manager, SysTray.

The following modules are not included in the demo:

Quick Store, SP Process Killer, Dragon & VC Restart, SP Text ToolsPress Utility, SP Selection (direct correction in speech unfriendly applications), SP 5 Pro Legacy Modules (the entire  legacy collection is included in SP 6 Standard).

Hyper Notes has reduced functionality in the demo version.    

-------------------------

www.speechproductivity.eu 

Auto Box - SP Editor - HyperNotes - Hotkeys for Dragon - Quick Correct - Press Utility - Easy Guide to Dragon Scripting

01/11/2021 09:41 AM

Author Icon
Tiger Feet
Top-Tier Member

The following modules are not included in the demo:

Quick Store, SP Process Killer, Dragon & VC Restart, SP Text Tools, Press Utility, SP Selection (direct correction in speech unfriendly applications)

Rob, Thanks for the 30 Day Trial Version of SP 6 Pro.

I have tried the free trial of Dragon Capture with my observations that I shall keep close to my chest at present. I shall give out these at a later date.

First of all I would like to try your 30 day trial to test for myself.  What is the equivalent name or part of the SP Software, that does the same function as Dragon Capture? In other words, that will carry on dictating even when you encounter a non-select & say application?

I would also like to try some of your other wares but I would not need all of them. This is because I have alternatives to these already in place.

Cheers

Tiger Feet

| DPG 15.61 | KnowBrainer 2017 | Windows 10 Professional /64 Bit | Intel® Core™ i9 Ten-Core Processor i9-10900K (3.7GHz) 20MB Cache |  32GB RAM. | 250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe SSD (up to 3500MB/R, 2300MB/W) Boot Drive | 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe SSD (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W) Storage Drive | Sennheiser D10 USB Wireless Microphone

01/11/2021 01:37 PM

gasolo

Tiger feet,

AutoBox does the equivalent. I like it because you don't have to call the box up each time
and you see what you are about to insert for editing purposes. The period or question mark that we all dictate makes it transfer. It is very clever.

GaSolo

01/11/2021 02:06 PM

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Gasolo, Rob, Tom, and the rest of the crowd,

Be so kind to provide Tiger Feet with a trial, by any means or stretch of the imagination as to what it should manifest as, and let's leave it up to him whether or not it really does the equivalent.

No need to buy if all you want to do is try ...

DragonCapture KB Download (Latest)
DragonCapture Homepage

01/11/2021 03:27 PM

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

Tiger Feet,

I prefer not to think in terms of "equivalent". Both programs work completely different and have the emphasis on different things. In addition, most of my customers purchased SP because they are interested in several of the modules, not just the enhanced dictation box feature. It's also not uncommon that the features they turn out to use most are not the ones they initially purchased the program for.

That being said, when it comes to dictating in speech unfriendly applications you will probably be interested in Quiet Box and All-in-One Dictation Box. Feel free to give them a go with the demo and don't hesitate to contact me if you run into issues or have questions about any of the modules.

In response to Gary's comment (thanks by the way!):

Auto pasting/transfer versus true Dragon® Select-and-Say control is an interesting discussion.

Everybody needs to decide for themselves which of these two matters most. Usually you can't have both at the same time (although both Dragon Capture and SP Quiet Box, each in their own way, come a long way). 

Up until recently that was...

I think my Auto Box concept has changed that:

IMPORTANT NOTE, Auto Box is part of SP 6 Standard (which is my solo project) not of SP 6 PRO. That being said, current SP PRO users can contact me for a free copy of Auto Box .

Also note that the Auto Box Demonstration Video is a very early one. I'm currently working on version 3. The Auto Box project will have my priority in the next couple of months.

Auto Box features:

Genuine Select-and-Say control

Auto Relaunch

Auto Detection of target window (following new targets). However I will include an additional "not on top" version in the future as well.

Finally, and most importantly: Auto Transfer occurs naturally, allowing full editing first.

The blue version shown above is part of the Speech Productivity Portable Edition which I am about to release. It is meant for Dragon® Pro Anywhere and Dragon® Medical One users who like to add some additional formatting and auto transfer options to their (already excellent) Dragon® dictation box experience.

Apart from Auto Box, SP Portable also features an improved version of the (legacy) Dictation Box Advanced.

www.speechproductivity.eu 

Auto Box - SP Editor - HyperNotes - Hotkeys for Dragon - Quick Correct - Press Utility - Easy Guide to Dragon Scripting

Statistics
31938 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 544 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 545 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.