KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Is there a way to add Mouseclick as an option to the <keyname >hold down command?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/05/2020 10:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 11/06/2020 11:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
PG LTU
Top-Tier Member

Let's take your example. Instead of "click and hold" to select a file, just move the mouse to hover over it (which you already did) and just say "mouse mark" (it should be recognized as a command). This is the starting position.
Next, move your mouse to the finishing position.
Now, instead of saying "release click" you just say "mouse drag" and watch as Dragon goes to the mark and drags the file to the finishing position.

The command browser also shows some natural language commands you might also use in your example. This time, hover the mouse over the file at the starting position and say "drag mouse lower left" (or use any of the eight directions) and the mouse should grab whatever is under it and start dragging it in that direction. While it is moving you can say "drag mouse [new direction]" or try saying "very slow" and the like to change speeds. "Control drag" is also supported in the same way if you have already selected non-contiguous items or want to copy instead of move the file.

See here:
https://www.nuance.com/products/help/dragon/dragon-for-pc/enx/professionalgroup/main/Content/CommandandControl/using_your_mouse.htm

-------------------------

PG

Remember folks, my comments and this forum are for entertainment value only, please, no wagering or other reliance on the contents herein.  I permit no commercial use of my ideas (whether expressions or embodiments) without my written consent.

Statistics
31981 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 483 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 484 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.