KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Looking for a comparison of Phrase Wizard versus Dragon Phrases
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/28/2018 07:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Looking for a comparison of Phrase Wizard versus Dragon Phrases   - geodude - 09/28/2018 07:40 PM  
 Looking for a comparison of Phrase Wizard versus Dragon Phrases   - dicdoc - 04/22/2019 06:02 AM  
 Looking for a comparison of Phrase Wizard versus Dragon Phrases   - R. Wilke - 04/22/2019 06:20 AM  
 Looking for a comparison of Phrase Wizard versus Dragon Phrases   - dicdoc - 10/24/2019 04:35 AM  
 Looking for a comparison of Phrase Wizard versus Dragon Phrases   - R. Wilke - 10/24/2019 12:28 PM  
 Dragon Phrases   - Inga - 04/26/2022 09:01 PM  
 Dragon Phrases   - R. Wilke - 04/27/2022 04:08 AM  
 Dragon Phrases   - R. Wilke - 04/27/2022 12:14 PM  
Keyword
 09/28/2018 07:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
geodude

Can somebody please explain the differences/advantages/disadvantages between Speechware's Phrase Wizard and Rudiger Wilke's Dragon Phrases? Are these complementary products or substitutes? There's more info on these products elsewhere so a very brief answer here should suffice, thank you.

04/22/2019 06:02 AM

Author Icon
dicdoc
Top-Tier Member

I have the same question. I also do not see very well their difference and DNS import tool

-------------------------

Memory: 16GB Microphone Brand and Model: LFH 4000 & Flexy Mike  Operating System: win 10, latest update; Surface Book 2, Processor (CPU) Type & Speed: I7 8650 Soundcard Brand and Model: none Speech Software: Dragon Medical Practice Edition, french version: 4.2 Using KnowBrainer?:Yes

04/22/2019 06:20 AM

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

I won't speak for the other product, because I can't speak for it not being familiar with it. However, which particular questions do you have regarding my DragonPhrases product?

No need to buy if all you want to do is try ...

DragonCapture KB Download (Latest)
DragonCapture Homepage

10/24/2019 04:35 AM

Author Icon
dicdoc
Top-Tier Member

Hi Rüdiger,

I've been testing DragonPhrases from today. I got 2 errors :

1. impossible to install it when DragonCapture in expired trial mode on the same machine
  2. when adding more >11 document from the list the documents do not load (got 308 in my folder and 11 seems the limits DragonPhrases  can handle to open simulanteously. Is it possible to make it load a ton of documents at the same time to compile all specialized voc ?
Best regards

Memory: 16GB Microphone Brand and Model: LFH 4000 & Flexy Mike  Operating System: win 10, latest update; Surface Book 2, Processor (CPU) Type & Speed: I7 8650 Soundcard Brand and Model: none Speech Software: Dragon Medical Practice Edition, french version: 4.2 Using KnowBrainer?:Yes

10/24/2019 12:28 PM

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Hi dicdoc,

Thanks for the feedback, and reporting those errors, which are kind of odd. However, since developing DragonPhrases has fallen off my radar at this point, I will have to go back to it first.

In the meantime, and since you also contacted me offline today already, I will discuss this with you via email.

DragonCapture Homepage

04/26/2022 09:01 PM

Author Icon
Inga

Hi!

Is DragonPhrases still available? I tried to download the trial version of the software from your website, but couldn't seem to find a download link that was working. I would appreciate if you could let me know whether you are still selling the software.

Thanks a lot!

Inga

04/27/2022 04:08 AM

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Originally posted by: Inga

Hi!

Is DragonPhrases still available? I tried to download the trial version of the software from your website, but couldn't seem to find a download link that was working. I would appreciate if you could let me know whether you are still selling the software.

Thanks a lot!

Inga

Oops, the link is broken obviously, which I had missed, maybe also because there hadn't been so much demand for the product, so thanks for bringing this to my attention. This will also be a good time to update the installer, since the previous one didn't really cut the mustard if I recall correctly.

This will take some time, my day job allowing, so please go back to the webpage occasionally, and be a little patient.

DragonCapture Homepage

04/27/2022 12:14 PM

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Originally posted by: R. Wilke
Originally posted by: Inga  

Hi!  

Thanks a lot!  

Inga  

Oops, the link is broken obviously, which I had missed, maybe also because there hadn't been so much demand for the product, so thanks for bringing this to my attention. This will also be a good time to update the installer, since the previous one didn't really cut the mustard if I recall correctly.

This will take some time, my day job allowing, so please go back to the webpage occasionally, and be a little patient.

Okay, finished my day job at 5 PM sharp, then spent some fun time updating DragonPhrases. The core is still the same, but the peripherals are new now, such as the installer and the licensing module integration. I have tested all installation and licensing scenarios back and forth on a VM without fail, so you should be good to go now. The webpage has been updated accordingly.

For any questions, feel free to contact me via the contact form on the webpage, as I typically don't find it appropriate making a fuss about my business in this forum. (As opposed to others.)

DragonCapture Homepage

Statistics
32305 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 388 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 388 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.