KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Unable to use Philips Speechmike buttons on Citrix Dragon Medical One
Topic Summary: Dragon Medical One
Created On: 11/19/2020 11:18 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 11/19/2020 11:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
umarkhalid1990

I have a Philips Speechmike 3700 and i am trying to use it with Dragon Medical One that loads as a citrix application once i log into my hospital citrix.

I can manually turn on the mic by clicking on the microphone button and then it dictates fine however, i am unable to use the presss and dictate button on the microphone. None of the buttons and light work.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks again 

Umar.

11/20/2020 02:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mav
Top-Tier Member

You have to contact your hospital IT department for this.

For a SpeechMike connected to your client to send button signals to an application (DMO) on the Citrix application server, your Citrix Client needs a special client-side driver relaying your button presses into the Citrix session (or receive LED control messages from the session).

On the server, a server-side driver must receive these signals and then handle them as if the SpeechMike was physically attached to the machine running DMO (your session on the appication server).

Driver installation usually isn't something an end user is able to perform, so please contact your professionals for this.

hth,

mav

Statistics
31891 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 610 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 611 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.