3-1 tablemike sound card?   - mike gullt - 11/18/2020 02:51 PM  
 3-1 tablemike sound card?   - Lunis Orcutt - 11/18/2020 03:54 PM  
 3-1 tablemike sound card?   - mike gullt - 11/18/2020 04:31 PM  
Keyword
 11/18/2020 02:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
mike gullt

My apologies, does the 3-1 tablemike have the sound card built into it? Would that just be the driver that comes with it? If so, and either way, it seems that the Realtek driver on my computer is the driver being used and I wanted to switch out of using Realtek as has been suggested.

So is Tablemike's driver in my list of drivers and if so does anyone have the name of it or tell me how to download one?

Or, if that's not so at all, do I need to get a separate external sound card to go along with my Tablemike?

Thanks, Mike

11/18/2020 03:54 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

The SpeechWare 3-in-1 includes a revolutionary USB soundcard which incorporates additional features such as auto-gain, noise filtering and auto EQ. You also have 3 options on using the 3-in-1 such as Press-To-Talk, toggle on/off and Always On. We prefer to lock the microphone in the Always On position and simply control the Dragon microphone.

The SpeechWare 3-in-1 does not use your Realtek soundcard. Any microphone with a USB plug includes its own soundcard and driver.

You do not need to download a 3-in-1 microphone driver. The 3-in-1 driver is typically labeled Microphone (USB TableMike). When you right-click on the Taskbar speaker icon and select Open Sound Settings, you should see the TableMike on the list. When you see it, make it your default sound device. If you don't see it on the list, your computer doesn't see your 3-in-1 and you should try another direct USB port. We recommend against using USB microphones in USB splitters.

If your 3-in-1 doesn't work, contact your reseller for support or a replacement. Your reseller is responsible for full support. You should avoid Amazon for any speech recognition related items. Hopefully your reseller told you about registering for the two-year warranty. Otherwise you only have a one year warranty. 

-------------------------

Forum Mission Statement
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ext 1

11/18/2020 04:31 PM

Author Icon
mike gullt

Thank you Lunis, very helpful.
KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » Microphones and Sound Cards » 3-1 tablemike sound card?

Statistics
31949 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 637 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 639 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.